Durable stainless steel chains and spikes offer anti-slip traction for a range of outdoor activities.
Best use: winter walking, ice fishing, fly fishing.
- Reinforced elastomer harness provides tear resistance and maintains pliability to sub-freezing temperatures.
- Larger spike plate at the crampon heel provides better traction on downhill slopes.
- The FreeSteps6 is an all-round traction device that is designed for use on everything from icy city pavement to slippery river beds.
- Ideal for winter walking, shoveling the driveway, trail running and fishing.
- Ultra-light traction for trail runners conscious of carrying extra ounces.
- For anglers, the eco-friendly FreeSteps6 provides secure grip on rocks and river slime and does not transfer invasive aquactic species when rinsed after use.
- For winter use, the 21 spikes provide grip on a wide range of terrain- from ice to packed snow.
- The minimalist spike design means that you can comfortably wear the FreeSteps6 for an extended time, even when standing on hard surfaces.
Please see the specifications tab to choose the best fit for your shoe size!