Made from heat-treated carbon steel, the 10-point Trail Crampon Pro weighs only 670g per pair, making them a lighter option than traditional climbing crampons. The Trail Crampon Pro combine strength with lightweight utility and are designed for backcountry hiking and icy approaches. While these crampons share some features of climbing or mountaineering crampons, they are not designed for technical ascents or ice climbing.
Best use: hiking
- X-shaped polycarbonate harness reduces pressure points found in many conventional crampons.
- 10 spikes of 2cm length give superb traction in deep snow and on all types of ice.
- Anti-balling plates stop snow from balling under the device and affecting traction.
- Utilizing simple ratchet buckle bindings, these crampons can be fastened to most footwear effortlessly.
- Alpine stoppers (included with product) prevent buckles from loosening in deep snow.
- Device length and width is adjustable with an allen key (included with product) to suit all footwear types.
- Light and compact to fit in your pack.
- 4 heel spikes give excellent traction on descents.
Please see the specifications tab to choose the best fit for your shoe size!