Slightly larger than the Pixel, the Osprey Cyber is a technical commuter pack that boasts all the same feature making it an excellent technical commuter pack for anyone who prefers to carry weight on both shoulders instead of an imbalanced messenger bag. The NeoSpacer™ shoulder harness is soft and breathable and the AirScape™ mesh backpanel provides ventilation for carrying comfort.
Inside the zippered front access panel, you’ll find the main compartment has document sleeves to keep you organized. There’s a large zippered organizer pocket to secure smaller items, a scratch-free pocket for eyewear, and a separate padded laptop compartment.
The pack includes the following accessories: A 15” laptop sleeve, a tablet sleeve, and Osprey’s innovative Powerhouse™ cord organizer. There’s also a blinker light attachment point for enhanced visibility in low light.
PORT™ WINDOW TABLET ACCESS
A zippered sleeve with touch-sensitive film hides behind a padded flap on the Cyber Port™, Pixel Port™, Beta Port™ and Nano Port™. Simply open the flap for quick access to your tablet without removing it from the pack.
- Top padded grab handle for easy toting
- Padded laptop and/or tablet sleeves provide shock protection
- Magazine/document sleeves organize paper
- 0rganizer panel secures small items
- Main compartment with document sleeves for filing
- Large zippered organizer pocket is handy
- Blinker light attachment for low light visibility
- Lower zip compartment with removable Powerhouse™ cord organizer
- Padded laptop compartment with direct zip access and tablet sleeve
NEOSPACER™ SHOULDER HARNESS
- Soft and breathable fabric provides comfortable fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
REVERSE SPACER MESH AIRSCAPE™ BACKPANEL
- Ventilated backpanel with smooth, breathable contact surface