Designed for everyday use
The Osprey Daylite is at home on a 14,000-foot summit or on a trip to the local farmers market. It is designed to attach to a number of Osprey’s larger packs and travel bags for use as a separate pod pack on day trips away from base camp.
A foam frame sheet with a center stiffener spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel to allow ventilation during dynamic body movement. The removable webbing hip belt gives extra load stability without adding bulk and the mesh shoulder harness provides carrying comfort.
Access to the main compartment is easy with a large zippered panel. Side mesh pockets hold water bottles and other sundries while a front pocket with a mesh organizer and key clip secure small items in a single secure spot.
Compatibility as an attachment to several Osprey travel and backpacking bags for additional storage and carry options, the Daylite is a great bag to have around town or as a summit pack. The Daylite can be added on to the following Packs: + Aether/Ariel Series + Volt/Viva Series + Ace 75 + Shuttle Series + Sojourn Series + Farpoint 80 + Porter Series
- Panel Load Access - Large panel loading main compartment provides accessibility to packs contents
- Side Mesh Pockets - Dual stretch mesh side pockets provide additional storage options
- Front Pocket - The front zippered pocket with mesh organizer and key clip offers organizations for smaller items
- Interior Sleeve - The multi-function interior sleeve can be used for either an Osprey Hydraulics™ reservoir or a tablet
- Comfortable Backpanel - Mesh-covered die-cut foam backpanel provides both comfort and ventilation
- Foam frame sheet with center stiffener allows dynamic body movement while it spreads load across the entire backpanel
- Mesh-covered die-cut foam provides comfort and ventilation
- Spacer mesh harness with integrated handle
- Additional die-cut EVA foam padding (Daylite Plus only)
- Adjustable sternum strap with whistle
- Removable 20mm webbing pack stabilizing hipbelt