With reverse StraightJacket™ side/front panel compression straps, Osprey’s Ellipse easily adjusts to handle various size loads. The mesh shoulder harness and backpanel provide comfort, even when the pack is fully loaded with gear, books, or heavy electronics. A removable webbing hipbelt adds extra stability under load and vanishes when you’re traveling light.
Inside the panel-access main compartment, you’ll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices.
Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets, and a zippered front panel pocket. There’s also an upper slash pocket to corral small items. A front panel bungee cord adds compression and extra storage options.
If your adventures keep you out past dark, clip a blinker light to the pack’s rear attachment point for extra nocturnal visibility.
Keeps you on the right track
DESIGNATED LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
Protect your electronics
- Heat embossed slash pocket keeps you organized
- Side stretch mesh pockets for extra storage
- Front panel pocket provides storage options
- Blinker light attachment for extra visibility
- Top grab handle for easy transport
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt is versatile
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secures electronics
- Reverse straightjacket™ side/front panel compression straps
- Nebula | Nova | Comet | Celeste | Quasar | Questa: Smooth breathable reverse spacer mesh
- Flare | Pulsar | Ellipse | Pogo | Koby: Soft breathable Spacer mesh
- Nebula | Nova | comet | celeste | Quasar | Questa: Soft breathable spacer mesh
- Flare | Pulsar | Ellipse | Pogo | Koby: Mesh covered die cut foam
- Flare | Pulsar | Ellipse | Pogo | Koby: Adjustable sternum strap with whistle