The Exos Series has become a standard on the Appalachian Trail and with ultralight enthusiasts not willing to sacrifice comfort. Our AirSpeed™ suspension, torso-specific sizing and ergonomic design all contribute to bridge the gap between comfort, fit and light weight. The comfort and support of the harness and hipbelt is unparalleled. Top-tier materials and hardware provide a lighter weight pack, and the lid, key straps and attachment points are all removable.
- Floating Top Lid - A removable floating top lid with an internal key clip and underlid zippered mesh pocket provides extra organization and can be removed to shave weight
- Mesh Side Pockets with InsideOut™ Compression - Dual side stretch mesh pockets with InsideOut™ compression allow for extra tension and more secure loads in the side pockets
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- Sleeping Pad Straps - Cross functional, removable sleeping pad straps provide external gear carrying options
- Integrated FlapJacket™ - Osprey’s FlapJacket™ system provides compression and protection from the elements for the main pack compartment when the top lid is not in use.
- Stretch Mesh Front Pocket - Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing gear
- Tool Attachment - A single tool loop at the base of the pack works in conjunction with the side compression strap for secure tool carry
- Cord Tie-off Points - Multiple cord tie-off points for the quick attachment of additional gear