Whether you need a daypack for an excursion downtown or a walk in the woods, reach for Osprey’s Flare. The mesh shoulder harness and backpanel provide comfort, even when the pack is fully loaded with gear, books, or heavy electronics. A comfortable hipbelt adds extra stability under load, and vanishes inside the stretch mesh side pockets when you’re traveling light.
Inside the panel-access main compartment, you’ll find laptop and tablet sleeves to protect your devices.
Storage options include side and front stretch mesh pockets, and a zippered front panel pocket. There’s also an upper slash pocket to corral small items. The front stretch mesh pocket gives you a place to keep a layer handy.
If your adventures keep you out past dark, clip a blinker light to the pack’s rear attachment point for extra nocturnal visibility.
Keeps you on the right track
DESIGNATED LAPTOP AND TABLET SLEEVES
Protect your electronics
- Heat embossed slash pocket keeps you organized
- Side stretch mesh pockets for extra storage
- Front panel pocket provides storage options
- Blinker light attachment for extra visibility
- Top grab handle for easy transport
- Removable 20mm webbing hipbelt is versatile
- Laptop and tablet sleeve secures electronics
- Front panel stretch mesh pocket
- Nebula | Nova | Comet | Celeste | Quasar | Questa: Smooth breathable reverse spacer mesh
- Flare | Pulsar | Ellipse | Pogo | Koby: Soft breathable Spacer mesh
- Nebula | Nova | comet | celeste | Quasar | Questa: Soft breathable spacer mesh
- Flare | Pulsar | Ellipse | Pogo | Koby: Mesh covered die cut foam
- Flare | Pulsar | Ellipse | Pogo | Koby: Adjustable sternum strap with whistle