If you’re a bike commuter who likes to move light and fast, you’ll appreciate the functional design features of Osprey’s Radial 26. An AirSpeed™ backpanel provides ventilation, even if you’re when carrying heavy electronics. The padded shoulder harness adds extra comfort.
Access to the main compartment is quick and easy via a zippered front panel. Inside there are mesh organizational pockets, a document sleeve, and separate laptop and tablet sleeves to keep your devices safe. Outside you’ll find stretch side pockets and a front panel slash pocket complete with a key clip to keep keys handy and secure. Extra bike-friendly features include a stretch front panel pocket sized for a U-lock and Osprey’s LidLock™ attachment system to hold your helmet when you’re not pedaling.
Should you encounter low light conditions, reflective detailing and a blinker light attachment add an extra element of visibility. And if the weather takes a turn for the worse, deploy the built-in, high-visibility raincover to shield your belongings from the elements.
AIRSPEED™ BACK PANEL
Allows ventilation even with when carrying heavy laptops and other electronics.
Front stretch U-lock pocket and LidLock™ helmet attachment system.
- Separate top zip access to padded laptop and tablet
- Panel loader for easy access
- Reflective detail on front panel for low light visibility
- Zippered front panel slash pocket with key clip for safe storage
- LidLock™ attachment holds your helmet
- Front panel stretch pocket is sized for U-lock
- Blinker light attachment for night riding
- Built-in, snug fitting high-visibility raincover
- Large main compartment with internal document sleeve and mesh organization pockets
- Stretch woven side pockets