Reach for the Osprey Skimmer 16 and hit the trail. Perfect for minimalist day hikes, the pack is still designed to carry 25 pounds comfortably.
Framesheet suspension spreads the load across the entire mesh backpanel, a webbing hipbelt reduces the weight on your spine, and dual side compression straps provide stability during dynamic movement.
A wide zippered front access panel means you never have to dig for anything buried at the bottom and the 2.5 liter fluid reservoir with a magnetic sternum bite valve attachment give you easy access to hydration.
There are plenty of storage options including a scratch-free zippered stash pocket for electronics or sunglasses, a zippered front organizer pocket with a handy key clip, a front panel shove-it pocket for an extra layer, and zippered hipbelt pockets
2.5 LITER RESERVOIR INCLUDED
Dedicated hydration compartment and integrated reservoir allows for easy refills and protects internal pack contents from spills.
TREKKING POLE ATTACHEMENT
Simple design allows you to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
Panel access to the main compartment gives you quick and easy access to the day’s essentials. The heat-embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket
- Scratch-free Zippered Stash Pocket - Heat embossed scratch-free zippered stash pocket keeps electronics or shades safe
- Panel Access - Wide panel access to main compartment to see all of your gear at a glance
- External Reservoir Sleeve - External reservoir sleeve simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills. Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir is included
- Side Compression - Upper side compression straps keep loads stable
- Stretch Mesh Side Pockets - Dual side stretch mesh pockets provide additional external storage options
- Front Panel Bungee - Front panel bungee provides quick and easy in and out storage for light layers and other items
- 20mm Webbing Hipbelt - Removable 20mm hipbelt is light and fast
*Skimmer 16 - One Size Only