Grab Osprey’s Spin 22 and pedal off to work or school. Even when carrying heavy loads of electronics, the mesh covered shoulder straps and AirScape™ backpanel ensure ventilated comfort.
When it’s time to park your bike, reach into a front panel stretch pocket specifically designed to hold a U-Lock then anchor your helmet to the pack with Osprey’s LidLock™ attachment system.
At your desk, pop the flap to access the pack’s main compartment where you’ll find an internal document sleeve, mesh organization pockets, and padded laptop and tablet sleeves.
If you find yourself out after dark, there’s a reflective detail on the back panel and a clip for a blinker light as well. And, in case of a surprise storm, your feet might get damp, but your belongings will stay dry thanks to the built-in, high-visibility raincover.
Allows ventilation even with when carrying heavy laptops and other electronics.
LidLock™ helmet attachment system and built-in, snug fitting high-visibility raincover
- Top slash pocket keeps valuables safe
- Expansion zip adds 4 liters of volume
- Front panel pocket keeps you organized
- Secure U-lock pocket
- LidLock™ system anchors your helmet
- Reflective detail on front panel boosts visibility
- Blinker light attachment for night riding
- Quick and easy hook closure on flap
- Built-in high-visibility raincover defies wet weather
- Large main compartment with laptop, tablet and document sleeves