The women’s-specific Osprey Tempest 6 is a lumbar pack made for running, hiking, or cross-country skiing. Although you may scoff and think of fanny packs as a remnant of the 80’s, the truth is that this timeless design has never really vanished from the endurance athlete’s quiver.
With just enough room enough room for your essentials, the Tempest 6 keeps weight off your shoulders and allows you complete freedom of movement. Cinch down the StraightJacket™ compression straps for extra stability if you encounter rough terrain.
Additional storage comes from dual zippered hipbelt pockets that keep your phone and snacks handy and secure. For hydration, two BPA-free PackBottles are included with the Tempest 6. They nest inside padded bottle sleeves and are held in place with bungee retainers and side stabilizers.
Without any pressure on your back, you may find yourself having too much fun and going a little farther than you anticipated.
Lightweight design with great features
This pack has been designed to carry just as well hiking at 3 miles per hour as it does riding a bike downhill at 30 mph.
- Zippered Hipbelt Pockets - Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- PackBottles - Two 570ml BPA-free PackBottles included
- StraightJacket™ Compression - Horizontal StraightJacket™ compression straps help with load stability
- Padded Bottle Sleeves - Padded bottle sleeves with bungee retainer and side stabilizers keep liquids with you
- ridge molded foam with air chimney for ventilation
- Lightweight and supportive
TALON BIOSTRETCH™ HARNESS
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam harness
- Slotted adjustable sternum strap with whistle buckle
- Stretch woven harness pocket(s)
BIOSTRETCH™ BUILT-IN HIPBELT
- Mesh covered, die-cut slotted foam hip belt
- Zippered stretch mesh hipbelt pockets
- ErgoPull™ hip belt closure