Osprey’s Transporter 95 is a durable duffel bag built to withstand the rigors of the road for years to come. The U-shaped lid has heavy-gauge zippers for reliable access to the main compartment.
Outside the bag, you’ll find zippered front and side pockets to hold small items. The zippered top panel pocket provides more storage options.
When it comes time to move, there are padded grab handles at both ends. The long top handles convert to shoulder straps if you want to carry the bag as a pack. And there are also D-ring attachments for an optional shoulder strap.
This tough duffel bag will withstand years of abuse from airport baggage handlers, tuk-tuk drivers, yak herders, mule wranglers, and anything else you encounter on your adventures.
Durable fabric and designed to withstand the perils of travel, whether you’re taking a road trip to the mountains, checking the bag at the airport or leaving for an extended trip the Transporter is a take-all vessel to keep your things contained.
The main handles can be converted to shoulder straps when you’re on the go. Padded grab handles deliver multiple carry options.
- Large U-zip Access to Main Compartment - Large, u-zip access to compartment with lockable zippers provide easy and secure entry the pack’s internal contents
- Carry Handles - Comfortable foam padded grab handles offer convenient and easy carry options
- Convertible Grab Handle to Harness - Large front panel handle converts easily to a shoulder harness allowing for backpack carry style
- Zippered Pockets - External front, side and top panel pockets provide plenty of organization for smaller items
- D-Ring Attachment Points - D-ring attachment points allow for adding a shoulder strap for an additional carry option (shoulder strap sold separately)