Designed to handle large loads on extended trips, the women’s-specific Osprey Xena 70 is the perfect choice for weeklong excursions when you require stability and comfort in rugged terrain while carrying the essentials for backcountry camping and hiking.
The Xena 70 is loaded with technical features that all backpackers will appreciate. LightWire™ suspension and dual side compression straps keep your load stable even when moving through rugged terrain. The heat-molded BioForm™ harness and hipbelt provides a precise customized fit to ensure all day comfort and a mesh backpanel keeps you cool if the temps heat up as you ascend to the high alpine lake.
The top of the pack is a dual compartment that can also be removed to save weight or converted into a lumbar pack for summit dashes. Two zippered hipbelt pockets keep your phone, snacks, and other essential items organized and close at hand. External stretch mesh pockets—two side and one rear—allow more grab and go storage options. The external hydration sleeve allows easy access to make liquid refills a snap. There are dual ice axe loops for big mountain adventures and the Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole storage system lets you stash your sticks without breaking stride.
*Please note the Xena 70 size XS comes standard with a small harness and hipbelt
- Wide mouth access sleeping bag compartment with divider stows your bag out the way
- Dual tool loops with single position bungee tie-offs provide secure tool carry
- External hydration sleeve in backpanel simplifies refilling and protects pack contents from spills
- Easy to find red compression straps compress loads for fit and stability.
- Adjustable and removable sleeping pad straps provide secure extra carry.
- Large front stretch mesh pocket for quickly stashing extra gear
- Dual side compression straps keep internal loads stable and provide for carrying longer items like tent poles
- Zippers on each side of pack provide quick access to gear in main compartment. Curved path relieves stress on zipper for smooth action and creates a generous opening. Side compression straps don't interfere with entry.
- Osprey’s unique Stow-on-the-Go™ system allows users to tuck away trekking poles quickly without having to remove their packs
- Dual access stretch mesh side pockets provide additional, easily accessible storage options
- Dual zippered front pockets with coated zippers help keep often needed items handy
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets provide secure storage for often needed items
- The removable, dual compartment top lid converts to a quality lumbar pack for side trips. The built-in belt stores behind the padded, ventilated lumbar pad when not in use.
With exceptional load capacity, this pack is built for lengthy excursions when you’re carrying food, water and gear for multiple days or weeks on the trail.
The moldable hipbelt and harness offer outstanding comfort for carrying heavy loads over long distances. Both components are interchangeable and provide a truly customized fit.
ACCESS AND ORGANIZATION
Large loads are easier to manage when access and organization are prioritized. Side pockets, multiple access points, and a removable dual compartment lid that converts to a lumbar pack provide convenience and versatility.