For high-energy activity in cold, windy conditions, the Adze Hybrid Jacket combines fleece-lined Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven fabric with a breathable and stretchy side panel for insulated protection without overheating.
Like a perfect rope length of climbing with just enough protection, the new Adze Hybrid Jacket invites you to move without hesitation. Patagonia trimmed the weight, reduced the bulk, and greatly improved performance over its predecessor. The front, back, and top of the arms are protected against cold and wind with a Polartec Windbloc polyester/spandex stretch-woven fabric that’s lightly insulated with a comfortable, warm, and wicking fleece grid backer. Meanwhile, low-bulk, unlined, stretchy double-weave soft shell panels now run up the sides, under the arms and down into the sleek, modified Variable Conditions Cuff, providing enhanced breathability and mobility. Zippers close the two handwarmer pockets (placed above harness-line) and the internal chest pocket. The no-bunch hem adjusts with a cord inside the handwarmer pockets, and the jacket has a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- 3-layer, Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind and resists precipitation with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, while a fleece grid backer insulates and wicks moisture
- Stretchy, breathable, double-weave soft-shell fabric on side panels, underarms and cuffs has a DWR finish
- Soft-shell fabric on inner collar and wind flap is durable and abrasion-resistant
- High harness- and-pack-compatible handwarmer pockets and one internal chest pocket have brushed tricot lining
- Modified Variable Conditions Cuff fits over gloves and allows sleeves to push up easily without constricting forearms
- Flat-cinch, no-bunch hem adjusts by pulling cord in handwarmer pockets and releases with cord locks at side hem
- Body: 3-layer, 9 oz Polartec Windbloc; 93% polyester/7% spandex stretch-woven with fleece grid backer
- Side panel, inset and cuffs: 5.4 oz; 88% nylon/12% spandex stretch double weave
- 487 g (17.2 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua