Worn alone or as a second layer, the Patagonia All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody offers versatile performance in a durable polyester/spandex blend, with Air Flow mesh panels for breathability. Hoody features deep front zip, anatomically-shaped hood with ponytail opening, thumb holes, and fold-over mitts.
When the promise of a trail sunrise gets you out of bed before the alarm, slip on Patagonia’s All Weather Zip-Neck Hoody and run the switchbacks until you meet the dawn. Worn alone or as a second layer, this cool-weather, long-sleeved running hoody helps you manage your core temperature with a soft and breathable 88% polyester/12% spandex fabric and ventilating Air Flow mesh back panel. For even more thermal control, the anatomical hood traps heat while allowing your hair to spill out the pony-tail opening, the zip-neck lets you zip up or cool down with ease, and hidden thumb loops and fold-over mitts keep sleeves snug and hands toasty. Reflective zipper and logos (front and back) make you easy to spot. With Polygiene permanent odor control and 15-UPF sun protection.
- Durable and soft 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit, with completely breathable, open-knit 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh
- 15-UPF sun protection and Polygiene permanent odor control
- Close-fitting anatomical hood with overlapping ponytail opening
- Deep front zipper ventilates and covers neck for protection
- Multifunctional cuffs with thumb holes and fold-over mitt
- Reflective logo on left chest and at center-back neck
- 5.6 oz 88% polyester/12% spandex jersey knit
- Panel: 3.2 oz 100% polyester (50% recycled) Air Flow mesh
- 226 g (8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam