The classic R1 Jacket offers maximum versatility for the full spectrum of mountain endeavors. Made with Regulator grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility, and durability. More than a decade after Patagonia introduced the R1, it remains a favorite the world over for good reason: it stretches, breathes, wicks, and warms with ultimate efficiency. The full-zip iteration only enhances its range, whether worn as a midlayer or a lightweight jacket. The finely tuned high/low interior grid polyester fabric (Polartec Power Dry) also squashes down to practically nothing, has a terrific feel, and remains durable and warm. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
- Versatile R1 fleece, with its high/low grid pattern, provides excellent stretch, warmth, fast wicking, and great breathability in a variety of temperatures
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets with brushed polyester mesh
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
- 6.8-oz Polartec Power Dry 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex. Fabric is bluesign approved
- 294 g (10.4 oz)
- Made in Colombia