Patagonia's most popular backpack for a reason - simple and approachable with versatile pocketing to keep your essentials well organized. Zen design meets catch-all versatility in the Refugio - the most popular backpack. With three main pockets, it keeps you organized without feeling fussy. The main compartment holds much of the load and comes with a dedicated laptop sleeve that accommodates most 15" laptops. This sleeve also accepts a hydration reservoir when your feet leave the cement. The second, zip-closing pocket holds smaller items like a paperback or tablet, pens, business cards, and keys. A pocket on top of the pack protects sunglasses or an audio device. Stretch-woven side pockets accommodate a full range of water-bottle shapes and sizes. Air Flow mesh on the shoulder straps and back panel prevents overheating and compression straps stabilize contents. Made from 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled), with a 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) base. The lining is 200-denier 100% polyester. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Strong, lightweight recycled polyester with a water-repellent finish
- Generous main compartment; secondary compartment with internal organization has plenty of options for electronics and supplies, along with a secure lanyard for keys; dedicated, padded laptop sleeve is raised off the ground and accommodates most 15" laptops
- Compression straps help secure load; exterior lash points; small pocket for sunglasses and electronics; stretch-woven pockets accommodate a full range of water bottle shapes and sizes
- Air Flow-mesh shoulder straps and back panel; adjustable sternum strap
- Body: 7.5 oz 450-denier 100% polyester (58% recycled) plain weave. Base: 7.85 oz 450-denier 100% polyester (56% recycled) ripstop. Lining: 200-denier polyester. Stretch pockets: 66% nylon/34% spandex. All treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 680 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam