A submersible waterproof case for keeping small but vital essentials (such as electronic car key, cash, credit cards, and passport) protected and on your person. Also protects from dust, dirt and sand. You can always find another board, but another passport is a whole different story. Made with 100% TPU-welded construction, the new Surf Dry Bag is a flexible waterproof case that lets you keep your essentials with you at all times. Providing reliable protection from water, dust, dirt, and sand, it’s a trip-saving travel accessory that can store a passport, cash and credit cards, electronic car keys, or any other small necessities you can’t afford to lose. The ziplock and rollover hook-and-loop closure ensure 100% waterproof submersibility, and it can also be fastened to a key loop for added on-body security. Dimensions are compatible with all Patagonia board-short pockets.
- Welded waterproof bag made with 100% TPU-welded construction
- Ziplock and rollover hook-and-loop closure ensures 100% waterproof, submersible protection
- Key-loop compatible for added on body security
- Dimensions compatible with all Patagonia board shorts pockets
- 100% thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
- 51 g (1.8 oz)
- Made in China