Our warmest, most breathable Capilene baselayer is made with low-bulk Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric with Polygiene® permanent odor control and is Fair Trade Certified™ for sewing.
- Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric (with Polygiene® permanent odor control) has a smooth face for easy layering; fabric’s open-grid pattern next to skin provides superior warmth, breathability and moisture-wicking performance; spandex for stretch and ease of movement
- High collar and self-fabric hood with anatomical shaping for warmth and overlapping ponytail exit below helmet line
- Long center-front zipper vents body heat and is backed by kissing welts for low-bulk comfort next to skin
- Offset shoulder seams eliminate chafing under pack straps
- Full underarm gusset for range of motion and chafe-free comfort
- Gusseted crotch for comfort and unimpeded mobility
- Fully closing zip drop-bottom
- 295 g (10.4 oz)
3.8-oz (129-g) Polartec® Power Grid™ fabric.
Solids: 92% recycled polyester/8% spandex; heathers: 92% polyester (30% recycled)/8% spandex; both with Polygiene® permanent odor control.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved