The REI AirRail 1.5 Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad features a hybrid design that offers low weight, compressibility, and ample sleeping comfort.
- Hybrid design combines an insulated-foam center panel with large air tubes outside to keep you from rolling off; outer tubes are insulated with PrimaLoft microfiber fill
- Cross-cored foam insulation is lightweight, compressible, and stable
- Quick-closing, high-flow valves
- Durable 75-denier polyester top has an embossed nonslip surface; 75-denier polyester bottom resists wear; all seams are welded
- Tapered mummy shape reduces weight and packed size
- R-value equals 4.2 - most sleeping pads range from 1.0 (minimally insulated) to 9.5 (highly insulated)
- The REI AirRail 1.5 Self-Inflating Sleeping Pad comes with a stuff sack